Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm so excited, I just had to write it!

So, it's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep because I am so excited to hear my students' This I Believe essays tomorrow. I know this is off topic but I had to let my excitement out somewhere, and, well, everyone else is sleeping. Not only are my students doing amazing things for their 20% Time projects, they are writing stellar essays about their beliefs and convictions in life by sharing their life experiences and philosophies. Yes, I'm getting more energy just writing this and thinking about it. Looks like sleep is a long way off. #teacherprobs #mystudentsarekeepingmeupatnight #foralltherightreasons

Check out the This I Believe project at www.thisibelieve.org. 

And yes, our 20% Time speeches are coming along nicely. I think I'll have a few "I'm so excited I feel like a kid before Christmas morning" sleepless nights next week too! #can'twait 

#writingatnightmakesmehashtageverything
#gotobed

No comments:

Post a Comment